Fellowship has the honor of operating a pantry affiliated with Golden Harvest. Here are some questions and answers which may help
Do you take food donations?
- Absolutely! Please bring sealed, preferably non-perishable foods, any Friday morning, Wednesday, or Sunday.
Do you take donations of money?
- Yes! Donations of money help us to purchase more food through the various programs available to us for distribution to families. They also allow us to purchase required equipment, such as freezers and shelves. You can donate directly to our food pantry program by clicking the e-Giving button on the menu above. Be sure to select “Fellowship Food Pantry” as the fund you are donating to. You may also bring your donation to the church during food pantry hours or any of our regularly scheduled services or mail a check directly to the church (please remember to mark your donation as for the food pantry).
What do you need?
- Right now, we are in need of canned fruit, spaghetti sauce, and canned tomatoes.
When are you open?
- Most Friday mornings from 10:00 a.m. to noon.
Who is eligible?
- Residents of Columbia County, Georgia.
What should I bring?
- Driver’s License or other appropriate government photo I.D. for proof of residency.
Where are you located?
- Fellowship Baptist Church, 670 E. Robinson Ave., Grovetown, GA 30813.